Tuesday, September 14, 2010

MIA

So i totally forgot about my blog.

So where was i? These few months ran past me without me even truly noticing how long it took. I mean, in retrospect, i know it was a few months but it just didn't feel like a few months.
For one, i'm in a different place now. I have different friends now. My life is going down a path away from the normal one that everyone else back there takes.

It does puzzle me still on why i can not talk with a flow in reality but i seem to be able to churn out words by typing or writing. Given that writing in a blog or diary is like writing/speaking to yourself, i think its valid to say that i am an introverted thinker and process information in my mind instead of on the 'spot'.

Not wanting to sound too technical, recently (in fact just a few days ago), i somehow was and further shockingly, STILL able to look someone in the eye and talk. It is kinda freaky because i don't think i really have had that many people in my life whom i can do this with. Now, what is not technical about this is the ability to have a connection with a fellow being and come to the realisation that, between us all, there isn't really much barriers except the ones that we personally set up or those of a physical nature - we're all the same.

It is just how much we are willing to open up and trust each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment